Untouchable Force - Wildhammer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untouchable Force - Wildhammer

Welcome to the forum of Untouchable Force - Alliance Guild on EU server Wildhammer

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why Montaz Has Been Inactive.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Montaz

Montaz

Why Montaz Has Been Inactive. Empty
PostSubject: Why Montaz Has Been Inactive.   Why Montaz Has Been Inactive. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:23 am

Hey Guys, i've been rather inactive and here is why;

As you'll know, Naxxramas is soon turning into a Level 80 Raid Dungeon, So the level 60 Naxxramas will dissapear off the face of Azeroth. As some of you will know, there is a few enchants you can get off of the boss "Sapphiron" Including; Resilience of the Scourge, Power of the Scourge Etc. These enchants top any Aldor/Scryer enchant hands down. But soon they'll be gone. So, i realised if i wanted Might of the Scourge (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=23548) Then i'd have to do some research. I have a twink, with over 27,000 Honorable Kills, and have been a known pvp-er of misery for a while now, in the lower brackets Smile. So, this was the last thing i needed to be perfect. As i was saying, i done some research, and found a pair (WooT) Very Happy . Since i am wearing these pair of shoulders, Blizzard CANNOT remove these from my 19 Twink. Which makes my twink, the first Naxxramas Enchanted Twink in Wildhammer.

I'll post a screenie when i figure out how to do it Smile - Anyway im happy, but ill be ready for upcoming raids Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
CMK
Guild Master
Guild Master
CMK

Why Montaz Has Been Inactive. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Montaz Has Been Inactive.   Why Montaz Has Been Inactive. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:47 am

The things people will do amazes me Smile

But anyway, grats on making your "twink" even better Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Why Montaz Has Been Inactive.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untouchable Force - Wildhammer :: General :: Screenshots and Vids-
Jump to: