Untouchable Force - Wildhammer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untouchable Force - Wildhammer

Welcome to the forum of Untouchable Force - Alliance Guild on EU server Wildhammer

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

paladin looking for fun and helpfull guild :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gawaynn

paladin looking for fun and helpfull guild :) Empty
PostSubject: paladin looking for fun and helpfull guild :)   paladin looking for fun and helpfull guild :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:37 am

1. Who are you? Where are you from? How old are you? i am andrew and my chars name is gawaynn i am from corby england and i am 14 years old Very Happy

2. What class is your character and what level? what's your ingame name? my class is paladin and he is lvl 60 his name is gawaynn

3. Why did you decide to play this class? i decided to play this class because i love tanking and is my fav class to play so far

4. How do you spend most of your playing hours and how active are you? well at the minute im consentrating alot on levling to get to 70 and join use with raids so my play time has went up and i could attend almost all raids Smile

5. Our raidtimes are usually 20.00 - 00.00 (Gametime), Will you be able to stay for the whole raid?yes i will Smile

6. How are your talent points distributed?my talents are distributed in protection

7. Are you attuned to Karazhan?no i am lvl 60

8. Which Heroic mode keys do you have? lvl 60 there for no keys

9. What experience do you have in these zones : have not experienced any started in TBC
Raiding Dungeons Cleared (Pre-TbC)
List the dungeons with an "X"

[] Onyxia's Lair
[] Molten Core
[] Blackwing Lair
[] The Temple of Ahn'Qiraj
[] Naxxramas

Raiding Dungeons Cleared (TBC)

[] Gruul's Lair
[] Karazhan x
[] Magtheridon's Lair
[] Serpentshrine Cavern
[] The Eye
[] Black Temple
[] Mount Hyjal

11. What other guilds have you been in? explain why you left it.. on my main char The kings midnight pve reasons left childish behaviour and guild dissband

12. Why do you want to join Untouchable Force? want to join a guild that i can get to know and get along with and to raid

13. Who do you know in Untouchable Force? How do you know them?i know redcraig and florenta and i know nafa im not sure if nafa remembers me though because i went onto a differant realm and lvld another char

14. Post an armory link of your PVE gear

15. Did you read, understand and agree to follow the guild rules? yes

16. Does your PC run WOW without any problems? yes

17. Do you have a stable broadband connection? yes

18. Do you have any alts? How much time do you spend playing them? yes alot no lvl 70 ones tho Smile
If so please link to any level 70 ones in armoury.

19. If you join us for a trial we have guild rules that prevent you from doing any non official guild raids to level 70 raid dungeons so you don't become saved to them and can't then raid with us. Do you accept this? yes pug raids never work out anyway[b][i]
Back to top Go down
CMK
Guild Master
Guild Master
CMK

paladin looking for fun and helpfull guild :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: paladin looking for fun and helpfull guild :)   paladin looking for fun and helpfull guild :) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:32 pm

Recruited
Back to top Go down

paladin looking for fun and helpfull guild :)
Page 1 of 1