Untouchable Force - Wildhammer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untouchable Force - Wildhammer

Welcome to the forum of Untouchable Force - Alliance Guild on EU server Wildhammer

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gruuls Lair September 7th Guild Run

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Armoured
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Armoured

Gruuls Lair September 7th Guild Run Empty
PostSubject: Gruuls Lair September 7th Guild Run   Gruuls Lair September 7th Guild Run Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:46 am

I just thought id let you know that a run into Gruuls Lair has been set for Sunday September 7th.

This is a 25 player raid and will require a lot of support from the members of this guild, it is up on Group Calendar, and if you haven't downloaded that add-on yet please do so asap, and sign up if you can make it.

Make sure you are online at least 20/30 minutes before the run packed with pots, scrolls, buff food, reagents etc so inviting and groups can be sorted out.
25 player raida are different from 10 player raids as u can imagine, you will need tank groups, dps groups and heal groups, and as you can imagine this may take some time to sort out so being online as early as possible is a must.

Thank you.

Armoured
Back to top Go down
Bravarios
Class Leader
Class Leader

PostSubject: Re: Gruuls Lair September 7th Guild Run   Gruuls Lair September 7th Guild Run Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:35 pm

I have had a bit of a go in Grulls and found it tough as i wasnt very well prepared.

I have found this guild on wowwiki which could be useful for others new to the grull incounter

http://www.wowwiki.com/Gruul
Back to top Go down
CMK
Guild Master
Guild Master
CMK

PostSubject: Re: Gruuls Lair September 7th Guild Run   Gruuls Lair September 7th Guild Run Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:35 am

Tactics also here:

http://untouchableforce.wow-wars.net/tactics-f3/

And everyone attending to raids is also expected to have read up on tactics before the raids as this will speed up the progress in the raids.
Back to top Go down
Jagte
Guild Master
Guild Master
Jagte

PostSubject: Re: Gruuls Lair September 7th Guild Run   Gruuls Lair September 7th Guild Run Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:18 pm

I'm sure you have heard me rant about this before, so no harm in me ranting agin.

Please dont come to the raid without elixir's, Pots, buff foods and bandages. Whould also go as far as to say that all your gear should have an enchant, with stam patches being a minimum (Just let me know if you need).

I have no doubt that we can down gruul...but it will make it a lot easier if we on our best form.

Last thing, please get the necessary add ons..Omen and DBM/Bigg wiggs is a must.

We will no dobt use vent so get it working now. No you dont need to talk so dont worry about your deep manly voice on your female night elf spoiling the illusion. Twisted Evil
[/color][/color]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gruuls Lair September 7th Guild Run   Gruuls Lair September 7th Guild Run Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gruuls Lair September 7th Guild Run
Page 1 of 1