Untouchable Force - Wildhammer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untouchable Force - Wildhammer

Welcome to the forum of Untouchable Force - Alliance Guild on EU server Wildhammer

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Punctuality To Raids

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Armoured
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Armoured

Punctuality To Raids Empty
PostSubject: Punctuality To Raids   Punctuality To Raids Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:31 pm

Hello All.

I thought i would make this post as this evening we had a Zul'Aman run set for 7.00pm Game Time.

Several people who were signed up on group calendar did not show up, and as far as i know had not informed myself, or any Guild Masters that they would be late and not attending.

I would just like to stress that the people who did show up were ready, and waiting for around an hour and i find this unacceptable.

If you sign up for a raid as "Attending" Please be online around 30 minutes before the set time for the raid to start.
If you sign up to the raid as "On Stand-By" This means you will be available IF needed, and you need to be online around 30 minutes before the set time for the raid to start.
If you sign up as a "Maybe" This means that you may or may not make it and the rest of us won't be counting on your attendance to that raid.
If you sign up as Unattending, means you will not be there.

If all people who have Group Calendar check what raids are set when they come online for the upcoming weeks, and please sign up in the correct catagory.

Thank You.

Armoured
Back to top Go down
Bravarios
Class Leader
Class Leader

PostSubject: Re: Punctuality To Raids   Punctuality To Raids Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:30 pm

Hey All,

Sorry i was one of these people. Sadly I got really tied up with some problems at work so i had no way of letting you guys know Sad

Sorry to have let people down, i always try and be on when i say im going to be.
Back to top Go down
Dravinski
Class Leader
Class Leader
Dravinski

PostSubject: Re: Punctuality To Raids   Punctuality To Raids Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:28 pm

I dunno if I was one of those guys, but I am adamant that I set it to not being able to attend as I had some crap to do but anyways..

Armoured is right and people should be at raids if they said the maybe or attending.
Back to top Go down
Nafa
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Punctuality To Raids   Punctuality To Raids Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:08 am

Yes, agreed.
Ppl should be online before raid starts.

To make that easier/clear the one that makes event should make a Raid Invite Time. About 15 -30 min before raid.
And if ppl are late they dont get to raid.

Nafa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punctuality To Raids   Punctuality To Raids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Punctuality To Raids
Page 1 of 1