Untouchable Force - Wildhammer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untouchable Force - Wildhammer

Welcome to the forum of Untouchable Force - Alliance Guild on EU server Wildhammer

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mount Hyjal with Living Legends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CMK
Guild Master
Guild Master
CMK

Mount Hyjal with Living Legends Empty
PostSubject: Mount Hyjal with Living Legends   Mount Hyjal with Living Legends Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:12 pm

Ok so we got a chance to help out the Living Legends again, this time in Mount Hyjal

Mount Hyjal with Living Legends Mh_cle10

Mount Hyjal with Living Legends Mh_cle11

Mount Hyjal with Living Legends Mh_cle12

Mount Hyjal with Living Legends Mh_cle13

Mount Hyjal with Living Legends Wowscr12
Uploaded this pic on Cmk's topic Smile Last try we got to the boss and if im not wrong he went down to 25%. Alot of dead ppl that came back during the waves and was unbuffed but it was a good try Smile

participating from UF was:
Nafa
Rue
CMK
Jagte
Khaalindaan
Gnarlet
Simonwest
Hiijvg

Last edited by CMK on Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
shythe

shythe

PostSubject: Re: Mount Hyjal with Living Legends   Mount Hyjal with Living Legends Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:52 am

lol i thought i wasn't allowed to raid with other guilds, but it's kind of common now isn't it?
you lucky people... i know the tank, or whatever he was =p

how did it worked out? killed anything? got any loot?

and about the other topic, the last time the guild i was in got disbanned while i was away... so i never ever make jokes about that anymore =p
Back to top Go down
CMK
Guild Master
Guild Master
CMK

PostSubject: Re: Mount Hyjal with Living Legends   Mount Hyjal with Living Legends Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:43 am

Well this week atleast we have allowed it because we cant do 25mans ourselfs and we need the experience for when we do have enough people for it.

The only loot we got out of this was some epic LW and tailoring patterns aswell as 2 Heart of Darkness. And lots of experience ofc

The clearing for the first boss was difficult (think BM waves but 10 times harder) but we managed to do it on our last try, didnt get the boss down though...
Back to top Go down
shythe

shythe

PostSubject: Re: Mount Hyjal with Living Legends   Mount Hyjal with Living Legends Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:12 am

oooh! LW patterns and hearts of darkness! i need both =p

kind of sad that i couldn't get to raid with my friend.... /sigh i could've gone BT and MH with him, and now he quit.... everytime i go on a holiday i find people quiting and leaving guilds etc.

anyway, too bad you didn't get them down, would be nice for you guys

i know MH and the waves it brings, i attempted once (with craig, if he remembers Razz )

did alot of reading....so at the moment i know every aspect of the lore, i know everything about wotlk and i know everything about tactics... Razz

might be back tomorrow! hope to see you guys soon =)
Back to top Go down
Nafa
Guild Master
Guild Master

PostSubject: Not a "Pug" run.   Mount Hyjal with Living Legends Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:24 pm

Well i wouldnt call this a pug run. Maby our first gruul was. But the thing we got going on with Living legends are great since we dont got the number of members online for a own 25 man team. We will try to bring as many UF members as we can but they need to be geared for it:)

More 25 man upcoming, like Gruuls in two days:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mount Hyjal with Living Legends   Mount Hyjal with Living Legends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mount Hyjal with Living Legends
Page 1 of 1