Untouchable Force - Wildhammer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untouchable Force - Wildhammer

Welcome to the forum of Untouchable Force - Alliance Guild on EU server Wildhammer

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

25 Man Raiding with Living Legends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nafa
Guild Master
Guild Master

25 Man Raiding with Living Legends Empty
PostSubject: 25 Man Raiding with Living Legends   25 Man Raiding with Living Legends Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:46 pm

Hello everyone:)

As you know some of us have been doing some nice 25 man runs with a guild named Living Legends in both Gruuls Lair and Mount Hyjal:) Its a run wer both guilds can bring in members. But im afraid i can only bring in members that are geared for this. and i hope you all understand that. But if you work towards the stats / minimum for the raiding instance you will get the chance to go:)

These 25 man raids will be in our Group Calendar and you can sign up for it there. But even if you sign i cant promise anyone you a spot. But i will try to get as many UF members in as posible:)

Teamspeak will be used in all 25 man Download at:

http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

Thank you for Reading:)
Back to top Go down
Bravarios
Class Leader
Class Leader

PostSubject: Re: 25 Man Raiding with Living Legends   25 Man Raiding with Living Legends Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:50 pm

Im sadly no techy....whats needed for Teamspeak? Is it the same as Vent?

Are we still planning on setting up our own 25man raids, or looking at doing them along side Living Legends?
Back to top Go down
CMK
Guild Master
Guild Master
CMK

PostSubject: Re: 25 Man Raiding with Living Legends   25 Man Raiding with Living Legends Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:40 pm

Teamspeak is another program, much like ventrilo.

We are aiming for our own 25mans, need more people so that we actually have 25 online at the same time with good enough gear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 25 Man Raiding with Living Legends   25 Man Raiding with Living Legends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

25 Man Raiding with Living Legends
Page 1 of 1